How to install license key for Fast CinemaDNG Processor
Fast CinemaDNG Processor uses software-based copy protection system, and must be licensed to run. License is bound to PC hardware and remains valid until user is working at the same PC. Licensing algorithm is bound to IDs of motherboard, CPU and HDD or SSD. The hardware is considered to be conforming with the license if two of these three IDs are the same as they were at the moment when the license was issued.
- Download, install, and run the software
- In registration dialog enter your valid email and your full name
- Press "Get info" button and save it as a string or as a file
- Copy the file, either by selecting it and pressing Ctl+C, or by pressing the Copy button. Paste the file into an email, and send it to Fastvideo together with payment details
- Licensing requests are usually processed during regular business hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday EST
- The user will receive an email reply from Fastvideo, containing registration key. Copy this key and paste it into the Registration field.
- Restart the software to enable the new License status
After that the software will start working without watermarks according to your License.