BRAW player and converter on GPU
Here we can try to answer to the following question: how to accomplish fast preview for RRAW footages from Blackmagic cameras? Now we can offer fast processing for footages from any camera from Blackmagic Design company: Pocket, Micro, URSA, URSA Mini Pro, etc. Our solution is lightweight and fast which is a must for culling, trimming and previewing. And it's working on NVIDIA GPU, so it offers just incredible speed. Fast CinemaDNG Processor software dramatically increases responsiveness. There is no need to wait - everything is working in realtime on good CPU/GPU/SSD. This is true due to high performance processing engine on GPU.
We have also implemented BRAW to DNG Converter. This is an opportunity to convert Blackmagic BRAW footages to DNG, CinemaDNG, ProRes, to do NLE on other software, apart from Davinci Resolve.
What we can do for fast BRAW workflow
- BRAW import, parsing, decoding
- High quality demosaicing on GPU
- High performance denoising on GPU
- Lightweight BRAW viewer and player with full image processing pipeline on GPU
- Post processing with DCP and LCP profiles
- Realtime grading with 3D LUTs (RBG and HSV)
- Export BRAW to DNG/TIFF/JPG/EXR or to ProRes 422 LT, 422, 422 HQ, 4444, 4444 XQ
To summarize, one can emphasize the most important features of Fast CinemaDNG Processor software for realtime BRAW processing on GPU: native support of DNG/CinemaDNG/BRAW/MLV, fast dng/braw decoding on CPU, high quality debayering, realtime denoising, DCP and LCP profiles, 3D LUT, smooth BRAW playback for 4K/6K and more, export options, etc.